Sunday, April 24, 2005

bUsY sUnDaY

busy sunday @&+= buying staff for balikbayan box.. then I have to drop it to manila box warehouse or else i'll miss their loading. next i have to go to walmart to buy jon jon's home gym equipment and drive back to manila box, cos' i need to ship it too. super heavy?? I think it weigh 300 lbs. it takes 3 guys from walmart to load it to my car. i can't take it home, no one will help me unload it & it was hanging on da reartrunk of my car, so i have 2 drive it straight to manila box (2nd time) to get some help unloading it. so huwag ninyong sayangin yan, gamitin ninyo imbes na nagpapalaki kayo ng &%#@, tunay na muscle na lang palakihin ninyo HEHEHE. iparenta ninyo rin sa mga bata diyan na gustong mag bodybuilding, pambili ng add'l equipment. regalo ni jon jon sa inyo yan. jon sabi nila t.y. daw ;-) rqt